KORG M1 OVERVIEW
Korg M1 is a well known digital synthesizer and music workstation. It comes with a built-in AI Synthesis for full digital generation and processing using 4MB of PCM sampled and synthesized waveforms which can be shaped using analog-style editing. It is capable of creating acoustic instruments with clarity, nice digital sounds and good buzzy techno sounds.
In addition to its acclaimed sound, it has a sophisticated 8-track sequencer that holds 10 songs and 100 patterns and up to 7,700 notes, and offers full quantizing and editing.
Korg M1 SPECIFICATIONS
- New Life for your beloved old-school Synth`s!
- Large Original Factory & NEW Created Sound Library/Editors Mac/PC/Atari on CD or download.
- Large Sound Library over 10,000 voices (300 banks); Universal SySex Library/Patch Editor.
- Legendary Sounds: Dance, Rock, Alternative, Pop, Orchestra, Band, Pianos, Rhodes-Piano, Electric and Acoustic Instruments, Solo, Strings, Pads, Bass, Drums KIT and Percussion, FX…
- All set`s include huge sound library and editors. You can load/save/edit single voices/patches/banks/effects in computer and transfer to your synth. Very easy to installing and work. You need computer, synth, midi cable (in/out) and midi interface to connect your synth to the computer sound card.