M-Audio KeyStudio 49i is a 49keys USB controller keyboard with 2-in/2-out audio INTERFACE and built-in PIANO sound which is a sampled version of a Steinway grand that makes it usable even without a PC. A bank of General MIDI sounds is also included, though rather than being built into the hardware, this comes as a software application for Mac and PC.
The 16-bit/44.1kHz audio interface offers XLR, 1/4-inch instrument and RCA inputs, plus a stereo line output on 1/4-inch jacks. There are also two front-mounted headphone jacks, while the built-in ‘mini mixer’ enables you to balance input sources. The KeyStudio 49i comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, but it should also be noted that it’s also compatible with version 7.4 of Pro Tools M-Powered (available separately).
- FEATURES SUMMARY
- 49-note USB MIDI keyboard controller
- On-board, stereo-sampled Steinway premium piano sound with 20-note polyphony
- M-Audio GM sound module software increases available sounds to 128
- Built-in USB audio interface
- 2-in, 2-out audio interface
- 16-bit, 44.1khz (CD-quality)
- XLR microphone, 1/4″ instrument and RCA inputs
- 1/4″ jacks for stereo line output
- Dual front-mounted headphone jacks
- Hardware direct monitoring
- Pro Tools M-Powered compatible
- Assignable modulation wheel and piano volume control
- Pitch bend wheel
- Octave ± buttons assignable to alter octave, transpose, program, bank LSB, bank MSB, MIDI
- Channel or master tune
- Edit Mode button for advanced MIDI functionality
- MIDI Out from USB mode allows the keyboard to be used as a MIDI interface
- Connection and power via USB bus
- Class-compliant MIDI requires no drivers
- Includes low-latency drivers for optimal audio performance
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal jack
- MIDI Out jack
- On/off switch
- Piano Reset button restores all settings to piano sound (default state
- sampling rate: 44.1 Khz.
- bit depth: 16-bit
Ablelton Live Lite and a 49-note USB keyboard controller with integral audio interface
The M-Audio KeyStudio 49i delivers everything you need to start making and recording music today. It’s the first USB keyboard MIDI controller with a built-in audio interface and premium piano sound. Play the on-board piano as a stand-alone instrument, then plug the USB cable into your computer to play a total of 128 sounds and listen to them from the keyboard’s audio outputs. The built-in interface even lets you record vocals and instruments as well as listen to your sessions and mixes. The included Ableton Live Lite software seals the deal by providing an incredibly easy-to-use music production solution. The KeyStudio 49i instantly transforms your computer into a versatile music studio.
The KeyStudio 49i is built around the same great 49-note keyboard as M-Audio’s Keystation 49e–the best-selling keyboard controller on the planet. It also features a built-in, stereo-sampled Steinway grand piano from the expert software instrument designers at Digidesign’s Advanced Instrument Research group. The piano even has reverb for enhanced realism. No muss, no fuss, no computer required. Just turn it on and play.
GENERAL MIDI SOUND MODULE
The included M-Audio GM(General MIDI) Module gives you 128 more sounds to play just for fun or to use in building up multitrack recordings. Jam out on drums, bass, synths, organ, sax, flute and many, many more instruments right at your fingertips.
ON BOARD AUDIO INTERFACE
KeyStudio 49i sports an on-board 2-in, 2-out audio interface with CD audio quality. That means that you can listen to everything–built-in piano, software instruments and recorded tracks–right from the KeyStudio 49i audio outs or headphone jacks. Connect instruments and microphones to the audio inputs and record vocals, guitar and just about anything else–or even jam along with a CD. The built-in mini-mixer lets you find just the right balance. The audio interface is even compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered, delivering seamless integration with industry-standard music production software.
ON BOARD RECORD AND MIX
Ableton Live Lite software (also included) turns your M-audio KeyStudio 49i and computer into a complete recording studio. Its powerful drag-and-drop interface lets you make incredible loop-based music with ease. Want to record vocal and guitar tracks? Just plug them into your KeyStudio 49i and record them with Ableton Live Lite. When you’ve recorded all your tracks, this powerful software also lets you mix it all down to share with friends and maybe even the record companies.
MUSIC EDUCATION SUPPORT
The KeyStudio 49i dual front-mounted headphone jacks keep things private between teachers and students. And if you’re in a lab setting, the 49i keyboard’s combination of on-board piano sounds and audio interface with mixer means there’s nothing else to buy. The M-Audio GM Module software sound bank and Ableton Live Lite round out a complete electronic music learning package. There’s even a Piano Reset button to restore all settings to the internal piano sound should you ever need to return to the default state.
Mac OS X Core MIDI
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PC
- Windows XP (SP2)*
- Pentium III 1GHz or AMD K7 Athlon 1GHz (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- 512MB RAM
- CD/DVD-ROM drive for installation
- One native USB port
- Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Pentium III 1GHz or AMD K7 Athlon 1GHz (CPU may be higher for laptops).
- 1GB RAM.
- 128MB graphics card.
- CD/DVD-ROM drive for installation.
- One native USB port.
- Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not currently supported
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR MAC
- Macintosh G4 1GHz
- OS X 10.3.9 with 512MB RAM
- OS X 10.4.9 with 512MB RAM
- One native USB port
- CD/DVD-ROM Drive for Installation
- G3/G4 accelerator cards are not supported.
NB: M-Audio suggests checking the minimum system requirements for any third-party software you plan to use with your product as they may be greater than the above specifications
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT ON WHATSAPP WITH THE LINK BELOW
SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE